Jul 6, 2020 ~ Dennis Prager, 'If America Is So Racist, Why Are There So Many Race Hoaxes?' Dems and the left need this to be a racist society for political reasons but Americans are not cooperating. Prager lists over a dozen fabricated hate crimes designed to prove the false narrative.
Jul 13, 2020 ~ Dennis Prager "5 Arguments Against 'America Is a Racist Country'" The charge that America is systemically racist is 'libel'. Evidence its not: so many hate crime hoaxes and false examples of racism, constant use of slavery, abolished 155 years ago as an example of racism in 2020.
Jul 27, 2020 ~ Prager, 'Of the more than 12 million African slaves shipped to the Western Hemisphere, only about 3%... were sent to the United States. The other 97% were sent to the Caribbean and Brazil.' 'the Arab world... enslaved far more blacks than the North and South Americas combined'.
Sep 22, 2020 ~ Dennis Prager, "Why Are They Capitalizing 'Black'?" Prager debunks the idea that there is 'an essential and shared sense of history, identity and community among people who identify as Black.' No more so than for white people. This is just another way to divide people.
Nov 18, 2020 ~ Dennis Prager, 'What American Schools Should Teach About Race, Racism and Slavery' Slavery was the world norm until the US ended it. 12 million went to Brazil, 340K to the US. 'More whites were brought as slaves to North Africa than blacks brought as slaves to the United States.'
Feb 4, 2021 ~ Dennis Prager 'Trip to Vietnam Reconfirmed My Hatred of Communism' Ho Chi Minh's terrorized millions to fight for him by burning people alive who opposed him. 2M Vietnamese people killed in the war. Dumb US liberals claimed LBJ was the bad guy. The US was trying to liberate them.
Apr 23, 2021 ~ Dennis Prager, 'Whites Aren't Hated for Slavery but for Making America and the West.' 'Whites made the country and the greatest civilization -- not because they were white, but because of the values they held. Hatred of the white is ultimately hatred of those values.'
May 19, 2021 ~ For Dems and the left 'there is room in the world for 22 Arab countries and for more than 50 Muslim countries, but there is no room for one Jewish state, even one the size of New Jersey and smaller than El Salvador.' side with terrorists who openly call of Israel's destruction.
Jun 22, 2021 ~ Dennis Prager, 'If America Is Racist, Why Have Millions of Blacks Emigrated Here? Did Jews Emigrate to Germany in the 1930s?' BIPOC people around the world understand America is not racist. Democrats probably don't even believe their own lies or they would warn migrants away.
Jul 27, 2021 ~ Dennis Prager, 'The Media Produces Derangement: Proof From New York Times Readers' @nytimes comment section reveals that legions of Dems buy the #FakeNews that climate change is SO BAD that they refuse to have kids. Very sad what Democrats have done to them. They'll go extinct.
Sep 15, 2021 ~ Dennis Prager 'Why Freedom Is in Serious Jeopardy' "The ease wit,h which Australians, Canadians and New Zealanders have accepted the loss of liberty in their respective countries has been the saddest and most frightening development since the rise of totalitarianism" in the 1900s
Nov 2, 2021 ~ Dennis Prager, "Leftists truly believe that blacks are intellectually and morally inferior to whites. The evidence? They do not believe blacks should be held to the same intellectual and moral standards to which leftists hold whites." They demand we accept any behavior or results
May 17, 2022 ~ Dennis Prager, 'PolitiFact Is to Fact What Pravda Was to Truth' Prager said "the odds are overwhelming" that 'racist' incidents involving nooses and the N-word at college are committed by black students. "We're filled with race hoaxes." They labelled it "False." But its true.
Aug 29, 2023 ~ Dennis Prager, 'Why Young Americans Are Not Taught about Evil' Because "nearly all the genocides of the 20th century were committed by Communists and the Left, which runs virtually all educational institutions, has always had a soft spot for communism."